On-Site UKAS Temperature Calibration
For many industry sectors UKAS certification is now becoming a standard requirement. Sending sensors back to get calibrated on an annual basis can be disruptive and not always possible.
Our accreditation means we can provide UKAS temperature and humidity calibrations on-site, greatly reducing downtime and simplifying the calibration process.
We provide UKAS traceable certification for many temperature and humidity recording and logging devices including wired and wireless monitoring systems, data loggers, hand held thermometers, food checking probes, wi fi data loggers.
For sensors that can be removed we can provide multipoint calibrations in a dry block or chamber. For fixed equipment we can provide single point in situ calibrations. All equipment is labelled and provided a UKAS certificate.
Why use Tek Troniks for on-site UKAS temperature calibrations:
- 17025:2017 ISO UKAS certified; means our UKAS temperature calibrations processes are independently audited and accredited to the highest industry standards.
- State of the art Equipment; fully traceable to national standards for total peace of mind.
- Skilled engineers; highly trained & offering expert knowledge in UKAS temperature & humidity calibrations.
- National coverage; covering the length and breadth of the UK, giving unequalled service levels.
- Tailored solutions; creating calibration solutions based on customer needs.
- Long term budgeting; meaning pricing can be fixed for up to 5 years cycles.
Industry sectors we support
We provide UKAS calibrations for Food production sites containing equipment such as; cold storage & freezer rooms, blast chillers, ovens, smokers, and general production areas. For temperature probes in fixed locations we can provide single point in-situ calibrations.
In the Food retail sector we can provide temperature calibrations for fixed point monitoring systems, data loggers and food checking probes. We support retail outlets such as butchers and farm shops to meet stringent standards to ensure that their walk in chillers, display counters and maturing fridges maintain compliance.
We provide a professional onsite temperature and humidity calibration service for Warehouse and temperature controlled storage areas to help customers maintain regulatory compliance. Our engineers are IPAF trained and work in line with the site operational requirements.
Our ISO 17025 UKAS Accreditation for temperature and humidity allows us to support customers who need to meet the requirements of regulatory bodies such as the MHRA, FDA an IMB. The correct storage of temperature sensitive product is a fundamental requirement within the Medical, Laboratory & Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our teams are specialists in UKAS temperature calibrations and are here to offer advice and assistance, contact us for help, more information or a no-quibble quote.