Temperature Monitoring vs Temperature Mapping
Temperature monitoring is a permanent solution to record and store data. Users have the availability to see real-time data, while onsite and remotely.
Temperature mapping is an exercise carried out to determine if an area is deemed suitable for storing temperature sensitive products.
Sensors record data 24/7, 365 days a year
Real time data
Graphs & Reports
UKAS Calibration available for sensors
Sensors record data for a specific time period (usually 24/48 hours – 1 week)
Receive a mapping report that includes:
- Floor plan of the area being mapped
- Minimum, maximum and average temperature for each sensor used
- Data presented in tabular & graphical format
- Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT)
- Excursion analysis
- UKAS calibration certificate for each sensor used within the mapping study
- Raw data at 1 minute intervals
If you’re looking for both a temperature monitoring solution and temperature mapping, we recommend temperature mapping to be carried out first. This will highlight possible problem areas and give a better understanding on where permanent sensors should be located, for continuous monitoring purposes.
For more information get in contact with our product specialists