BMS System Integration
Combine your BMS with the power of our wireless sensor range.
Our range of sensors & wireless transmitters provide all the environmental data you need for the operation of your building.
Our sensor are designed to operate in a wide range of environments with proven reliability. The sensors can be used to transmit any typical building information such as temperature, humidity and volt-free contacts. Our pulse counter can be used for energy metering applications for monitoring heat, water, electricity and gas meters.
We have a range of custom sensor types for reading third party sensors with 0-2V, 0-5V, 0-10V and 4-20mA outputs.
At a glance:
- Long range wireless
- Wide range of sensor types
- Modbus over serial or IP
- Battery powered transmitters
Using industry standard Modbus API's our system adds wireless connectivity to leading BMS manufacturers such as Trend, Siemens, Schneider and Tridium.
Benefits of integration to BMS systems
Access to a large array of sensor types
Access our large range of intelligent sensors including temperature, humidity, pulse, voltage, current and many more...
Our system acts as a gateway between your BMS platform and our wireless sensors.
Remotely configure and manage the system using any device with a web browser.
Ideal for retrofit installations or large area with difficult access.
Why Choose Tek-Troniks?
Tek Troniks have over 25 years of experience in the design & manufacturing of temperature monitoring and control systems.
- All of our products are designed, developed and made by us in the UK.
- Our facility operate a quality and environmental management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- We have a worldwide customer base from Restaurants, Hotels, Catering Companies, Hospitals, Laboratories and Clinics.
Frequently asked questions
We have an extensive range of wireless sensors to measure almost any environmental condition.
- Temperature in the range of -200°C to +1300°C with accuracies of up to ±0.1°C.
- General humidity for offices, warehouses and temperature controlled storage.
- Pulse for measurement of energy and flow.
- Contact for plant and machinery status.
- Voltage and mA inputs for interfacing to third party sensors for measuring pressure, rotation, light and any other physical value.
Both temperature and humidity can be supplied factory calibrated with fully traceable UKAS certificates.
All our wireless sensors transmit the data back to our D3 wireless gateway. Your BMS system can extract data from the D3 via an industry standard Modbus interface.
The Modbus protocol provides all the sensor data with the ability to read and write settings.
Our D3 supports both Modbus serial and Modbus TCP/IP.
We have manuals, blogs and how to videos to assist with integration.
Further help is provided by our specialist support team.
Our transmitters transmit the sensor data to the base station at 1 minute intervals. The data is timestamped in the modbus protocol so you can easily determine the age of the data.
Yes, each D3 wireless network has a separate PAN ID so they can all work seamlessly when operated in the same location.
Yes our wireless sensors can measure all aspects of your HVAC system and provide you accurate data on how your system is running.