Boodles Private Members Club is a highly exclusive club founded in 1762. Its home is a beautiful listed Georgian building in the heart of St. James’s Street, London.
Looking for a new, modern, monitoring system to measure temperature, boiler function and flood detection.
Sensors to be located across 5 floors of a listed Georgian building.
Requirements (must haves)
- HACCP compliant
- Monitor multiple areas of the building
- Monitor boiler function
- Monitor flood risk in boiler room
- Alarm alerts
- Graph and report features
- Non intrusive installation due to the nature of the building
Equipment Recommended & Installed
- 1 x D3 base station located in the Executive Chefs office on the ground floor
- 19 x Temperature sensors split across the kitchens fridges and freezers over the ground, first, second & third floors
- 3 x Digital input sensors to monitor the function status of the boilers
- 1 x Digital sensor connected to a 3rd party flood detection sensor within the boiler room
- Repeaters, located in the service stairwell to bring signal from all floors back to one D3 base station
Customer Feedback – one year on
Executive Chef, Stephen Carter, says “We are extremely pleased with the D3 monitoring system. Having been a customer of Tek Troniks prior to the launch of the D3 we know we could trust their systems”.
“The D3 is very user friendly and gives me complete peace of mind, especially when I’m not on site. The alarm function allows the whole team to act quickly when an alarm alert is triggered.”
“Being able to monitor more than temperature has been a great bonus. As the building the members club is situated in is listed, it’s essential we monitor all critical points, including boiler flood risk.”
“I highly recommend the D3 system, it works great in a busy kitchen environment.”
To find out if the D3 monitoring system is suitable for your application, contact our product specialist team today.