Wireless Temperature Monitoring in Food & Retail
Monitoring systems, designed in compliance with HACCP & BRC standards.
Wireless Temperature Monitoring in Food & Retail
Wireless monitoring systems, designed in compliance with HACCP & BRC standards.
Working with food and perishable produce means having to consistently meet stringent hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) compliance standards.
For peace of mind, the D3 monitoring system ensures temperature is being continuously recorded. The alarm function triggers when alarm events occur and notification are received via email and/or audible alert. This allows users to take action before products are affected.
Using our robust monitoring systems assures that your temperature monitoring processes are in compliance with HACCP, British Retail Consortium (BRC), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Safe And Local Supplier Approval (SALSA) standards.
Learn more about our wireless temperature monitoring system.
At a glance:
- Aids compliance to HACCP, BRC, GMP & SALSA standards
- 24/7/365 automatic recording of data and alarm actions
- Monitor door events
- Email and audible alarm alerts
- Live data review and reporting
For all sizes and budgets
We offer temperature monitoring systems to meet the needs of every customer. From storage and production warehouses to abattoir's, local convenience stores, large supermarkets and more...
With the ability to tailor a monitoring solution to suit each requirement, you know you’re getting the right system, at the right price.
No customer is too big or too small!
Benefits of automated monitoring
in the retail food sector
Aids compliance requirements for HACCP and BRC standards.
Not Just Temperature
A range of sensors that can monitor anything from humidity, energy consumption to refrigerant gas leak detection and more.
Reduce Stock Loss
Alerts via email, SMS text and automated phone call to help protect both you & your customers stock.
With constant monitoring you can be satisfied that your equipment is running at the optimum temperature, saving both energy and products.
Why Choose Tek-Troniks?
Tek Troniks have over 25 years of experience in the design & manufacturing of temperature monitoring and control systems.
- All of our products are designed, developed and made by us in the UK.
- Our facility operate a quality and environmental management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- We have a worldwide customer base from Restaurants, Hotels, Catering Companies, Hospitals, Laboratories and Clinics.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Actions
Food Retail Shop – Small
Frequently asked questions
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an essential process that forms part of food business manufacturing procedures.
The processes are made up of basic principles, which include;
- Completing analysis of the hazards within your production environment.
- Establishing your critical control points and setting limits that are measurable.
- Having monitoring processes in place with effective reporting of results.
- Action planning, non-conformance and verifying corrective actions have been effective.
- Keeping effective records for procedures, checks and actions undertaken.
Maintaining the cold chain forms a critical part of any HACCP process, our wireless temperature monitoring system can assist you in doing this.
For more information on HACCP, click here
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are required to ensure that legislative guidelines, developed by regulatory bodies, are being followed.
HACCP is usually part of a food businesses GMP processes. The aim of GMP is to basically remove the risk of harm from products by ensuring safe handling of ingredients, packaging and products.
For more information on food safety, click here
All food sector businesses have a legal requirement to record and keep temperature records for temperature sensitive foods. Currently there is no requirement for this to be an electronic, automatic, system.
However the benefits of electronic monitoring are;
- Monitoring needs to be completed daily, 365 days per year. Who records temperature out of hours? Our constant electronic monitoring completes this task every minute of every day.
- Manual monitoring can be forgotten, temperatures misinterpreted and errors made. Our systems ensure that exact temperatures are recorded, stored and are accessible via reports and graphs for audit review.
- Staff are often confused on what to do if temperatures are outside of an expected range. Our monitoring systems allow you to put high/low set points, with alarms delays (to stop false alarms during defrost cycles), meaning that when you have a temperature issue our system will alarm and tell you.
- Reduced stock loss, constant monitoring and alarm functions mean our systems warn you if temperature ranges are exceeded, allowing you to take action before valuable stock is lost.
Our range of systems are standalone, networked monitoring systems that record, store and give access to data from any device with a browser.
There are no licence fees, specialist software, monthly cloud fees and no server or dedicated computer space required.