Wireless Temperature Monitoring in Food & Retail
Monitoring systems, designed in compliance with HACCP & BRC standards.
Wireless Temperature Monitoring in Food & Retail
Wireless monitoring systems, designed in compliance with HACCP & BRC standards.
Working with food and perishable produce means having to consistently meet stringent hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) compliance standards. Continuous monitoring systems help food retailers maintain this strict level of control when foods are being stored and displayed. Temperature monitoring helps keep food fresh and ensure fridges and freezers are working at the correct temperatures not only to maintain compliance but to ensure optimum running costs.
Simple to use, cost effective real time temperature monitoring systems for food services, food retail and throughout the cold chain.
Monitor Fridges, freezers, vehicles, food preparation areas, cold rooms, hot cases, refrigerators and door events through our extensive range of wireless sensors.
Multi-level alarm thresholds for each sensor with tailored alarm notifications to alert users to take corrective action to protect stock and save money.
Continuous monitoring reduces errors from manual checks providing historical data, reports and robust audit trails to support regulatory compliance.
Accurate and robust range of sensors providing monitoring solutions for every food retail application.
Wireless temperature sensors to monitor both hot and cold food product, shelf temperatures, chilled and low temperature refrigeration cases. Wireless sensors can be provided to monitor air, product or simulate food temperature.
Humidity is especially important when food is stored for long periods of time with moisture in the air affecting the quality of the food. Our wireless humidity sensors provide constant monitoring to alert you when the humidity exceeds predefined limits.
Coldstore and freezer room doors remaining open for longer than necessary both waste energy and put stored product at risk. Door open alarms with configurable delays ensure staff members are made aware with logging showing the number and time period the doors were open.
For all sizes and budgets
We offer temperature monitoring systems to meet the needs of every customer. From storage and production warehouses to abattoir's, local convenience stores, large supermarkets and more...
With the ability to tailor a monitoring solution to suit each requirement, you know you’re getting the right system, at the right price.
No customer is too big or too small!
How it Works
Our real time monitoring systems are simple to install and can be up and running in minutes. No specialist software or dedicated PC is required. Our systems are stand alone with no subscription costs. Click here for more information on how our wireless monitoring systems work.
The base station connects to the local IT network or broadband router. It receives data from the wireless sensors and provides secure access from any PC, Laptop or mobile phone connected to the network.
Web Browser access
The system is accessed through a standard web browser interface providing secure, multi-user access access to sensor status, data records and audit trails accessible from any web-browser enabled device.
Wireless sensors are paired with the base station. We provide a wide range of wireless sensors to cover a broad spectrum of environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, energy, flow and door status.
NO Cloud or Dedicated servers
Our wireless monitoring systems are stand alone and do NOT require any dedicated PC's, servers, software installation or internet connection to a cloud service.
Selecting a Tek-Troniks monitoring system is just the first step...
We're here to support you from your initial enquiry right through to installation, as well as providing on-going support and re-calibration services.
Installation, Service & Training
Our installation service meets the needs of internal audit requirements, including installation qualification, operational qualification and performance qualification IQ/OQ/PQ.
Benefits of automated monitoring
in the retail food sector
Aids compliance requirements for HACCP and BRC standards.
Not Just Temperature
A range of sensors that can monitor anything from humidity, energy consumption to refrigerant gas leak detection and more.
Reduce Stock Loss
Alerts via email, SMS text and automated phone call to help protect both you & your customers stock.
With constant monitoring you can be satisfied that your equipment is running at the optimum temperature, saving both energy and products.
Why Choose Tek-Troniks?
Tek Troniks have over 25 years of experience in the design & manufacturing of temperature monitoring and control systems.
- All of our products are designed, developed and made by us in the UK.
- Our facility operate a quality and environmental management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- We have a worldwide customer base from Restaurants, Hotels, Catering Companies, Hospitals, Laboratories and Clinics.
Food Retail Shop – Small
A food temperature monitoring system constantly monitors and checks that the temperature of the food stored or displayed is within the correct limits. If the temperature falls out of these limits an alarm is raised to alert staff members to take corrective action. In addition the food temperature monitoring system records the temperatures which can be used to create reports to support regulatory compliance such as HACCP & BRC. More
The key benefits of using a temperature monitoring system in the foodservice industry are;
- Better food storage and quality by ensuring equipment is working properly, efficiently and within the correct limits.
- Reduce waste by monitoring freezers, cold-rooms and other equipment with alarm notifications taking corrective action as breakdowns occur.
- Support your regulatory compliance with automated temperature logging and report generation.
- Save time and money with automated temperature checks and record keeping.
- Save energy by ensuring the correct operation of equipment.
- Peace of mind.
- Protect your reputation.
Click here for more information on how TekTroniks wireless food temperature monitoring systems work.
We have a wide range of wireless sensors to monitor;
- Cold rooms
- Production areas
- Hot counters
- Deli counters
- Door openings
- Energy Consumption
And much much more.... Contact us
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an essential process that forms part of food business manufacturing procedures.
The processes are made up of basic principles, which include;
- Completing analysis of the hazards within your production environment.
- Establishing your critical control points and setting limits that are measurable.
- Having monitoring processes in place with effective reporting of results.
- Action planning, non-conformance and verifying corrective actions have been effective.
- Keeping effective records for procedures, checks and actions undertaken.
Maintaining the cold chain forms a critical part of any HACCP process, our wireless temperature monitoring system can assist you in doing this. More
For more information on HACCP, click here
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are required to ensure that legislative guidelines, developed by regulatory bodies, are being followed.
HACCP is usually part of a food businesses GMP processes. The aim of GMP is to basically remove the risk of harm from products by ensuring safe handling of ingredients, packaging and products. More
For more information on food safety, click here
All food sector businesses have a legal requirement to record and keep temperature records for temperature sensitive foods. Currently there is no requirement for this to be an electronic, automatic, system.
However the benefits of electronic monitoring are;
- Monitoring needs to be completed daily, 365 days per year. Who records temperature out of hours? Our constant electronic monitoring completes this task every minute of every day.
- Manual monitoring can be forgotten, temperatures misinterpreted and errors made. Our systems ensure that exact temperatures are recorded, stored and are accessible via reports and graphs for audit review.
- Staff are often confused on what to do if temperatures are outside of an expected range. Our monitoring systems allow you to put high/low set points, with alarms delays (to stop false alarms during defrost cycles), meaning that when you have a temperature issue our system will alarm and tell you.
- Reduced stock loss, constant monitoring and alarm functions... More
Our range of systems are standalone, networked monitoring systems that record, store and give access to data from any device with a browser.
There are no licence fees, specialist software, monthly cloud fees and no server or dedicated computer space required. More